Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 3, 2014


Hi friends !  hoping you all are having a great Sunday together with your family members.
Here I want to share with you on what I have being involved....in my Craftsy Knitting Classes.
I have choose this one because I like to knit in the round......I have to learn a bunch more,still lost.No idea how many time I have to start a projects all over again and again.But I'm having fun.That's one of the reason you can't see more often here....plus taking care of my lovely granddaughter Zoe.
Thanks for visiting and  have a wonderful week.
;0)
Happy Knitting and Happy Crocheting !

Making a Headband in the round with 4  double ended needles and 1 for knitting...it is a challenge ;).



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh