Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 4, 2014







Hi friends.....hoping you had a wonderful Easter Day.This is my 2nd knitted baby hat .Still taking more classes with  " Craftsy " slowly but everytime I have a free time ( not to much) I take my tablet and listen,look and catch up with some small details in the Knitting World....I like it and I guess I will continue learning. I use for this hat " Caron Simply Soft " yarn...always love to work with this yarn,nice and soft.
Wishing you all a great week.Thanks for visiting and happy knitting and happy crocheting.!
****
Hola Amigas !....espero hayan pasado un feliz y divertido Dia de Pascuas de Resureccion.Aqui les muestro mi 2do gorrito de bebe que he tejido a 2 agujas.todavia continuo con mis clases de " Craftsy " y demas....voy a paso lento por falta de tiempo pero algo siempre leo,observo y luego trato de tejer como este gorrito.
Ahora me retiro y les deseo una linda y divertida semana.
Happy knitting and happy crocheting !
;0)



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh