Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 3, 2014





Hi friends !.....these are 2 cocoons I have made over the weekend with my Addi Knitting Machine,I need to finish the top border....I 'll be using crochet stitches,possibly single crochet stitches.
***
Also some shopping I have made on Sunday morning at " Tuesday Morning " Store...thanks to Mrs. Debi that posted a good deal she had over this store that I also have next to my house ....may be 2 or 3 blocks from my house  BUT I did not know they sell some crafts materials including knitting and crochet stuffs.
Thank you Mrs.Debi!...she has a wonderful blog " Dly's Hooks and Yarns"
Wishing you all a blessed week.
Happy Knitting and Happy Crocheting!
;0)
*****
Hola amigas !...aqui les muestro 2 cocoons en preceso que hice en el fin de semana..,me falta solo el borde en la parte de arriba y listo.
Tambien estuve de comparas en una tienda que se llama " Tuesday Morning" y encontre unas ofertas muy buenas en esta agujas de tejer.pues como saben estoy tratando de continuar con mi aprendizaje en esta rica aventura y que me esta gustando.
Bueno amigas les deseo una semana llena de bendiciones.
Happy Knitting and Happy Crocheting!
;0)

These circular needles were $3.99 each.
The gray needles were .99 cents and the bamboo were for $1.99.
Good deals !

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh