Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 12, 2014







Hi friends , hoping you are having a great week.I'm taking care of my granddaughter Zoe plus trying to finish some December projects.
Here I'm showing you this cute "slouchy hat" made with a pattern by " My Hobby is Crochet " ,very easy and quick.thanks " Ms. Kinga " love this pattern...this was a try , next time I 'll pick a softer yarn for a better result.But still I'm happy with this beautiful hat.
Happy Holidays to you all !
;)
Here is Zoe playing with her puzzles games.
***
Hola amigas , espero esten difrutando de una linda semana.Me encuentro cuidando a mi nieta Zoe mas tratando de terminar algo de mis proyectos de Diciembre.Aqui les muestro una prueba que teji de este lindo patron gratis del blog " My Hobby is Crochet ",super rapido y facil de tejer (en Ingles ) ,creo que la proxima vez lo tejere con un material mas suave  para mejor resultado,de todas maneras estoy feliz con este bonito gorro o boina...ami se me parece mas una boina.
Les deseo una Felices Fiestas !
;)
Aca Zoe jugando con su rompecabezas.


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh