Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 8, 2014






Thanks for always visiting, I have being so busy,working,taking care of Zoe Ann my granddauther and taking care of the house...plus my knitting lessons.....but I will never forget this special project.I love to crochet for babies.This is so cute and adorable.
Free Pattern at  " Pardon my Chaos "
I have to admit that I had to make an adjustment to the pattern for me to find the size I was looking.Amanda's pattern is just fine.Thank You Amanda.
You all have a great week !
Happy Crocheting !
;)
***
Hola amigas ....gracias por visitar,he estado un poco ocupada trabajando,cuidando a Zoe ANN mi nieta y la casa tambien,mis clasecitas a 2 agujas .....un poco dificil todo,pero se puede.Pero este compromiso para los bebes nunca me olvidare de ejecutarlo.Son gorritos super bonitos y adorables.
Patron Gratis aca " Pardon my Chaos
Tengo que admitir que tuve que hacer algunosa ajustes al patron para encontrar el tamaño que andaba buscando,pero el patron de Amanda esta muy bien.
Gracias Amanda !
Happy Crocheting !
;)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh