Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 3, 2014


Happy Sunday to all of you lovely friends.
I want to share with you what I have being doing this morning.
This is what I'm doing now,need to get better but I'm getting it.
So many wondefrful peolple with so many wonderful videos to learn in "YouTube"...thanks to all of them.It is a great ,great help.
I'm so happy with my first steps on knitting.Not quite perfect,not yet....but happy about it.
Wishing you a marvelous week.
;0)
***
Hola mis queridas amigas,quiero compartir con todas ustedes lo que he hecho hoy en la mañanita.Mis primeros pasos en el tejido a dos agujas,todavia me falta mucho....quiero que me quede prolijo.Pero ya voy por el caminito de aprendizaje.....me esta gustando.
Les deseo la mejor de las semanas.
;0)


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh