Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 8, 2013


 Testing....it's just a test.
 Using Iron Transfers.

Happy Sunday to all my beautiful friends.As you can see I have putting myself to the painting,after 25 years when I was pregnant of my daughter ,Vangie....she is now 25 years old....just want to make something for my future and first grandchild , Zoe Ann ,...it is a challege for me  because I should not use cotton ...but grandma wants something more ,and this is what  had start with... it is not perfect ,That kit of tubes (paints) I bougth them like 3 years ago to paint some pillow cases ,after that went straight to the crafts room.
I need to make at least a couple of baby blankies too.Looking for the free time to make them with her name too.
Thanks for always visiting,love you all.
Xo,Xo,Xo
Happy Crafting!
:0)
***
Hola mis queridas amigas,como ya podran observar me he vuelto a poner en la practica de pinturas para bebes,despues de 25 años cuando le prepare la canastilla a mi hija Vangie que ya hoy dia tiene 25 años de edad.
Le estoy pintando estos enteritos a mi futura nieta Zoe Ann....NO estoy supuesta a usar las pinturas en tela de algodpn por la delicadesa de los tubos de pinturas y la puntita donde sale la pintura....pues se riega un poco,pero como Abuelita es insistente le pinto este enterito a como pudo.No esta muy bien pero me di la satisfaccion de pintarlo.Estas pinturas las copre hace como 3 años para pintar unas fundas de almohado y despues de eso se fueron al Cuarto de Manualidades hasta hoy .....pensaba que ya no servian,crei que estaban secas ...pero NO....es que son de aceite,donde pintes jamaz se borrara la pintura.
bueno amigas ...muchas gracias por leerme,un abrazo a todas,
Happy Crafting!
:0)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh