Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 7, 2013


 A Test.
Chunky Yarn.

 the thickness in yarns,/la diferencia en lanas
thick and thin 
gruesa y mas fina
 Hook # 8/Gancho # 8
By Lion Brand



This is only a test for a newborn baby,I was so eager to make and learn how to make a beanie hat for a newborn with a thicker yarn....it was very,very easy and quick.Decorations are coming later .....flowers,bows ...and more.
This is not the color of my taste,just using some I had in a bascket for years...I thought it would be a great idea for a test....and this is the result.I have seen so many baby beanie hats with Chunky yarn that I was so desperate to make one....but now that my granddaughter is coming soon ...I gave it a try to this Chunky Yarn..Next time I'm coming with a baby color for " Zoe Anne" . 
If you have any suggestions for a newborn size....Please ...let me know.
I will appreciate it.
Thanks and have a blessed week.
Happy Crocheting!
:0)
***
Este gorrito ha sido una prueba,por el color tan raro,no es de mi gusto.Solo que lo tenia guardado hacen unos años y me dije a mi misma este sera pra la prueba de los gorritos de lana super gruesa que hace mucho ....pero mucho tiempo queria tejer.Ya lo he logrado....rapido y facil.
Luego vendre con colores de bebe para mi nieta que pronto vendra a este mundo 
Zoe Ann.
Utilizare colores como el blanco ,lila , color natural , rosita con otros.
Amigas ....si tienen alguna otra recomendacion para gorritos de recien nacidos ,sera bien agradecido.
Luego vendran mas con decoracion y aplicaciones para bebe como flores,lazos y demas...pero sencillos y comodos.
Esto es una Prueba.
Que tengan una linda semana,
Happy Crocheting !
:0)
Pattern
***
Correction
Materials
Acrilic Yarn 
Hook # 8.mm-USA L
Pattern
1. Magic Ring ....then  , Make 12 double crochets
2.Make 2 double crochets in the 1st stitch and 1 double crochet in the next stitch...continue all around
3.Repeat round # 2 .( step # 2 )
4 to 7..Make one double crochet on every and all stitches all around .
8. Make onle half double crochet on each and every stitch all around .
(Hat measures 4 to 5 inches )

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh